7.05.2009

this is what they think about us

An excerpt from a conversation I recently had with a couple of Dutch people:

Indian guy: So, what do you think about Indian women?

Dutch guy: Yea, they're good. Haven't seen too many hot chicks in Ahmedabad though!

Indian guy: Yea, that is the story here... you'll have better luck in Mumbai and Delhi. Delhi for sure!

Dutch guy: Ah! I hope so. I want to take some stories back home...

Dutch girl (blonde): But tell me (holding a strand of her hair), why are Indian men so fascinated with blonde girls?

Indian guy: They are???

Dutch girl: Thats what I've heard... and seen too!

Indian guy: Probably the forbidden fruit thing

Dutch girl: May be...

Indian guy: But its highly subjective you know... I personally find redheads really hot... though nobody beats Indian women at being pretty

Dutch guy: Really? are they so pretty? do you know any?

Indian guy: Sure! I should make you meet a few of my friends then. One of my really close friends, (name edited) is really good looking and I'm sure she'd love to meet you as well

Dutch guy: Done then. Give her a call and I'll meet her tomorrow!

Indian guy: Sure!

Another Dutch guy: But you know, whenever I see an Indian girl, the only thing which comes to my mind is, how much hair!!!...