8.21.2008

who, where and why?

I went through a lot blogs to see how others managed to kick off their blog and how I could do something different. The reason, obviously to make my blog look cooler right from the beginning. But after seriously delaying starting my blog for weeks on the plea of ‘not finding a cool enough first post’, last night I realized “whats the fuss about the first post anyways!” and decided to follow the rest of the flock by going along with who am I and why this blog?
(I added the ‘where’ in the title because just '
who and why' sounds lame!! 'who, where AND why?' sounds way cooler ;))

Who am I?

A combination of Clark Kent, Chandler Bing and Homer Simpson, says my Facebook about me section and I’m using it here too. Clark Kent because I’m a big superman fan and so I obviously relate to him, Chandler Bing because thats the FRIENDS character I most relate too and Homer Simpson cause I love to eat. For those who aren’t fans of Superman (understandable), FRIENDS (thats just weird, who doesn’t watch FRIENDS?) and The Simpsons (you have to watch Simpsons, its like the best cartoon ever!), I’m really sorry I can’t put ‘who am i?’ any better. For the others, I’m sure I couldn’t have made it any more simpler.

Why arbitrary articulations?

I’m a pretty expressive and can’t be without showing what I feel. Lately, relying on certain people as an outlet has bought immense frustration and so I decided to shift to another medium, a more receptive and more responsive one (I hope). Again, I could have used something like ‘my thoughts’ or ‘my expressions’ or an array of other names utilizing ‘thoughts’, ‘feelings’, ‘expressions’ and various other forms of ‘my, myself and I’, but I wanted to make it jazzier. Arbitratry Articulations sounds much cooler and eventually, its all about being cool, isn't it!

1 comment:

inmyeye said...

Welcome AA to the world of blogging... There is no such thing as a perfect post.. But there is everything in writing as you feel it. I always did!

Your first post is as perfect as I can imagine.

I look forward to reading many articulations from you..

ime