4.09.2009

insomnia

Sleep has never been a necessity for me. I'm not the conventional sleep lover who'd be proud that he can sleep 'anywhere, anytime'. If there is something interesting on the rack, I'd skip sleep without a 2nd thought. Perhaps, this is where I undermined its importance. It has been next to impossible to get even a few hours of sleep since the last week. Lying down with the lids shut for hours together has generated more anger and frustration than anything else.

It may be a blessing for some who face this problem when exams are going on. Till the last spell of examinations I couldn't visualize anything other than the bed for most of the times during the day... now even that seems far fetched. The satisfaction of waking up after even the shortest of naps seems so overwhelming; a sensation I direly miss now.

No! its not because I'm in love. Its not because I'm tensed about exams nor is it because of worries about the 'future'. Its not because of any of the million and one reasons that I've thought off. I just need a cure for this; more urgently I need some hours of deep slumber before the freaking International Trade & Public Finance paper!

1 comment:

Sharvari Shah said...

try...
mimicking smokey...
he does it best.
:-)